Stop/Start Button

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JIM P

Reaction score
This is my first post to this forum. I own a 2014 Range Rover Sport and a couple of times in the last 4 months I've had a situation where the car would NOT shutoff when the Start/Stop button was pushed, and only after a bit of time and trying a bunch of different ways to see if it could be shut off did it finally shut off when the button was pushed. Has anyone else encountered this problem and is there any solution that I may have overlooked?

thank you,

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
I would check to make sure the sunroof drains have not been leaking on the Computers in the back corner of the trunk area.

JIM P

Reaction score
Joey,
You think it may be a computer issue caused by water leakage? I will check the back of the vehicle, but I don't think there's been any water leakage issue with my vehicle at all. Funny thing is, it has only happened at 2 random times over the past 5 months. No matter where you push the Start/Stop button when it is happening, it just wouldn't shut off. Drove it to another area 500 yards away and it shut off. Weird.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
The issue with water ingress is it can cause corrosion which is never fun.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9