Suspension Fault - Can I drive???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnnycakes

Reaction score
48K miles 2016 HSE. First time seeing the suspension fault error. I'm stuck in ride height (the middle height). Took it to my indy shop, needs a new air compressor. I'm under extended warranty, so it will be covered. Hopefully sometime next week.

As I was driving home from indy shop, the yellow light went to a red light and warned not to exceed 30mph.

Am I ok to drive until next week? Should I watch my speed?

Thanks!

Rover Range

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If the vehicle is at the normal ride height, you can keep driving it.
The red light warning is for people that expect the vehicle to react normally, even though there is an issue with the suspension.

djkaosone

'11 LR4 HSE LUX 5.0L V8
Reaction score
You can still drive over 65 mph when it shows the 30 mph warning. Technically not advisable, but doable it it doesn't limit you.

Daveykid

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
48K miles 2016 HSE. First time seeing the suspension fault error. I'm stuck in ride height (the middle height). Took it to my indy shop, needs a new air compressor. I'm under extended warranty, so it will be covered. Hopefully sometime next week.

As I was driving home from indy shop, the yellow light went to a red light and warned not to exceed 30mph.

Am I ok to drive until next week? Should I watch my speed?

Thanks!
This guy does a 1,300 mile road trip with a suspension fault and the RR stuck in the high setting. No issues whatsoever so long as you understand you now have a higher COG than in the normal setting.

hang729

Reaction score
You can still drive over 65 mph when it shows the 30 mph warning. Technically not advisable, but doable it it doesn't limit you.
If you keep driving for long, at some point will it trigger the “restricted performance” light which is going to be a nightmare?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA