Talk me out of even considering a Nissan Armada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NWOODS: Have you posted anything on how you did your seat mods? When we were first shopping for a LR, we started with the Disco's. But we ended up moving to the LR3, 'cause I couldnt fit in the Disco driver seat. The LR3 is much better, but I'd still like a little more room. I'd also like to mod the power seat to actually go up and down, rather than rotate about the front attach points. Ours is an '05, but I swear the 07 I sat in and played with had the seat actually go up-down vertically.

Yeah, isn't that seat adjustment silly? A single axis height adjustment just makes no sense whatsoever. I expected more from BMW when they came up with that one (I think the seats predate Ford).

Here is an article on how I modified mine: http://blog.nextstepdesigns.com/?p=13

grommet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ours is an '05, but I swear the 07 I sat in and played with had the seat actually go up-down vertically.
Only the '05 HSE (with the memory mirrors/seats) had full up and down movement on the driver's seat; "8-way" adjustment instead of "6-way." For 2007+, they are all 8-way if I remember correctly. The power seats, including passenger, can also also be adjusted before you start the car now.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635