Target Tracking Sticker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Expat93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good Morning, I tow a lot of different trailers and really don't want to spend $20 per trailer for the sticker. I also rent Uhauls once in a while and don't want to waste a sticker. Can someone provide the dimensions of the sticker? I'm hoping to print a photo of a sticker, laminate it, and then tape it to whatever trailer I'm using. I mostly tow within 20 miles of the house, so I've never bother with it, but this weekend I'm on a 200 mile run with the camper and I'd really like to give this a try. Anyone?

baobay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good Morning, I tow a lot of different trailers and really don't want to spend $20 per trailer for the sticker. I also rent Uhauls once in a while and don't want to waste a sticker. Can someone provide the dimensions of the sticker? I'm hoping to print a photo of a sticker, laminate it, and then tape it to whatever trailer I'm using. I mostly tow within 20 miles of the house, so I've never bother with it, but this weekend I'm on a 200 mile run with the camper and I'd really like to give this a try. Anyone?

I think the sticker has some sort of reflective paint that enables the camera to track/recognize it. I don't think a copy of a sticker would work. I got one sticker and placed it on a peice of plexy glass from Home depot. That way I can move the sticker from one trailer to another. I made holes on all four corners of the plaxiglass that way I can sinch it on to the trailer, or bolt it on. I even used heavy duty all weather double sided tape and it worked great. hope this helps.

Expat93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I ordered one from Niello, but was hoping to get by with something this weekend. Any chance of getting a measurement from you just to try it out?

awesam

Reaction score
Hey did you ever get that sticker? can you send me a photocopy PDF so I can try to print it? thanks!

DrMorison

Reaction score
I have tried many times to get my truck to recognize that sticker and never succeeded. Even though I have the towing package, I am unable to use the special backup lines because my truck refuses to "see" the trailer sticker.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635