The obligatory "Show off your LR3' thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beatboy77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I cant wait to move out to Colorado Springs. Less than a month now. Hope we dont get our trucks confused mine is black/black as well.

No worries there P, I plan on replacing the side-markers with clear ones, replacing the air-intake on the right-front fender with a chrome one and replacing the letters on the hood and tailgate with chrome ones. I may, not sure however, may place chrome door handles on it too.

~Josh

Panzerknacker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the Brush bar will help too. Figured I'd find a nice access road and take a snow pic.

discosnow.jpg

jwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jwest, love your car, I guess you represent some of the customers this car was designed for :) A quick questions, is it a PITA to access the rear gate?

Thanks.

The rear access takes less time to open than your post took to type. It is what it is.

I installed the bumper myself. It was sort of heavy and a little tedious threading threading bolts inside the frame but simple to do.

Considering I can have fuel and bikes on the back and still retain 100% of my departure angles, it would be more of a pita to deal with a tire, fuel, or bikes anywhere else. The roof is no place for the tire as other stuff is there and inside is either for people or sleeping sometimes.

zgrmns

Reaction score
I moved to western Montana onto a 25,000 acre ranch. I couldn't wait to go explore.

Attachments

• LRC2.jpg
    LRC2.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 759
  • LRC3.jpg
    LRC3.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 753

thorgal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
25.000 acres?Looks like a next LR National Rally is sorted then...:bandit:

BazLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I moved to western Montana onto a 25,000 acre ranch. I couldn't wait to go explore.

Congrats, and thanks for the great pics. Unrelated, what is the average price per acre for a ranch in your neck of the woods, I am looking :)

foofighter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took my 06 HSE out today to see dirt for the first time ever...I dont think the first owner ever took it offroad either. It's amazing when you take something offroad do you hear rattles that you normally wouldnt onroad. Well i have something i need to trace down or have the dealer trace it (since it's still under warranty) but it almost sounds like a heat shield. Anyway, I took my 2 boys out on a fire road to the Holy Jim trailhead in the Cleveland National Forest.

DSC_0317-vi.jpg

DSC_0318-vi.jpg

DSC_0327-vi.jpg

Got to enjoy this beautiful sunset too

DSC_0330-vi.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM