The obligatory "Show off your LR3' thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jesus_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh, :laugh:

Yeah, great thread and it's cool to see what folks use their LR3 for.

J.D.

_Chris_

Reaction score
dsci0313.jpg

dsci0380j.jpg

dsci0409.jpg

Panzerknacker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just picked it up 2 days ago.... Pics arent that great its sitting outside my place with the sun getting low.

Looking forward to some customization and will have some offroad pics before terribly long.

disco31.jpg

disco32.jpg

jwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks but anyone considering the roof tent should also think of getting an offroad trailer so you can go somewhere and leave the "house" set up for nights in a row without having to put it up/down each night.

We have found that times when we know we'll be on the move each day, the roof tent is really more of a pain in the butt and not worth dealing with while a normal tent is much easier.

jesus_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wanted to add to my picture collection, so I snapped a couple after a quick wash. It was around 23 degrees when I started washing the LR3 and the sun was fading fast. The rinse water was freezing in sheets on the car. So I backed it up into some gravel in our yard to capture the last bit of sunlight, and it made for a pretty good picture:

PC270037.jpg

J.D.

jwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
.... It was around 23 degrees when I started washing the LR3 and the sun was fading fast. The rinse water was freezing in sheets on the car. .....

brrrrr. don't worry, that crazy dedication will wear off sooner or later ;)

jesus_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
brrrrr. don't worry, that crazy dedication will wear off sooner or later ;)

:laugh: you're probably right, that is until I get my heated shop one day with a drain in it! Honestly, it wasn't the dirt that bothered me as much as the Mag Chloride crap they use to melt the roads around here. It stains chrome, aluminum, eat wires, yuck, yuck, yuck!

J.D.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo