Tires - 255 60 R18

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jefflr3

Reaction score
tires

Thank u for your suggestion - anything would be better than the OE's (Wranlger). i had a tire guy suggest National - i will post my results

Cpa4S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i put on the michelin's that many have referenced on the site. quiet and smooth/

jefflr3

Reaction score
i have read good things about the Michilin as well. Do u guys get the wheel alignment done @ landrover or independent?

richpike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have read good things about the Michilin as well. Do u guys get the wheel alignment done @ landrover or independent?

I've done both, and been happy with both. Some LR dealers actually farm it out. However, you can't just take it anywhere - they have to be able to lock the car in to a certain mode to align it correctly (due to the air suspension I believe).

-Rich

DJLVA

Reaction score
I've had a set of # Nitto Terra Grappler 285/60/R18 's for about a month. Awesome tires, make the truck look mean, no noticeable increase in road noise, handling is a bit different, but not a real negative impact at high speed. Off-road, without exception are great tires. It's funny how car guys now gravitate to looking at the tires before looking above the fender since I've mounted them.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...always been a good listing of tires, Nathan. It was the picture (of the Zeons) on that blog that steered me in that direction!

...I wonder if Goodyear will make or bring in the MT/R in the OE 18" size (255/60R18)? Now that I've taken the step of buying 18" rims just for offroading, I don't want to go back. I guess I could get the MT/Rs on 19s and then put street tires on the 18s...but the 18s are ugly and I don't want to run them the majority of the time. No big deal I guess; the Zeons are great for the stuff I do.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9