TuffAnt ET27

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jlglr4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone is running the ET27 (MKII) version of the TuffAnt wheels on an LR4, and whether they’ve run into any issues. I’ve searched the threads and found reports on the ET44 (MKI) wheels, but so far nothing on the ET27s. I’m considering these with a 265/65 tire (haven’t decided which tire yet). TuffAnt indicated it should be fine, just looking for some user experience. Any info appreciated.

Michael Gain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I run the +44 tuffants. I based my decision on how the tires would recess into the wheel wells at full compression. The +27 are over 1/2 inch further out than the +44 and there may be issues with wider tires hitting the arches / fender liner if fully compressed.

Just my .02

Nechaken

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone is running the ET27 (MKII) version of the TuffAnt wheels on an LR4, and whether they’ve run into any issues. I’ve searched the threads and found reports on the ET44 (MKI) wheels, but so far nothing on the ET27s. I’m considering these with a 265/65 tire (haven’t decided which tire yet). TuffAnt indicated it should be fine, just looking for some user experience. Any info appreciated.

Did you end up with the ET27 and 265/65? If so, any rubbing or problems under compression?

jlglr4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ended up with compos, 265/60’s. Obviously no rubbing with the slightly smaller tire, and tire fits underneath fully inflated. Accommodates stock TPMS.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM