Updated GPS $248.95!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

uhur

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use my Droid phone that updates itself for free every other day

LR4TQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the GPS interface is pretty crappy...if the $250 includes a better interface, i am all for it!

baobay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the GPS interface is pretty crappy...if the $250 includes a better interface, i am all for it!

No it doesn't. I would be all for it if it had the 2012 interface. Just updated maps.

overblown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to say it but the factory gps sucks. There are no ways around it. I travel pretty extensively and can say very conclusively that a smartphone with google maps is far better than what the truck can do. $60k or not, that's just the hard truth. The 2012 doesn't actually work better it just looks better. I've sat at more than one gas station, store etc that the land rover had no idea was even there but my phone did. Save your money, save your time, and even more importantly save your sanity!

lexman34

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Overblown is 1000% right. Waste of money to get the updates. Again, save it for some cool accessories or just keep it in your pocket.

NASdiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this really a surprise? My wife's xc70 map DVD's cost $250. This is a common expense for just updating the maps. Get over it.

lexman34

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this really a surprise? My wife's xc70 map DVD's cost $250. This is a common expense for just updating the maps. Get over it.

It has already been determined it is a common expense. I think we are all over the issue of the price. The issue is the original software is crappy and we would glady pay the $250 for a better interface.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflint2112