Vibration when accelerating

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T

toyfreak

i have a 05 HSE and had the same problem. i just got it back from my dealer and it seems a ton better. i also had a hard bang when accelerating from a rolling stop and when they did the tranny update to fix that it took care of the vibration. i can still feel it but its not bad enough that other passengers would notice. very minimal.

rrover

Reaction score
Has anyone found a reason for this happening yet? We have a 06 with the same issues. It has 19000 miles and has started vibrating around 70 mph with slight to moderate acceleration. It even seems worse when you are pulling a trailer with a slight load (2000lbs).

Thanks,
Troy

Airboss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in this boat as well! Anyone have any success getting this fixed???

GMTIIFAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am having same issue as well!! I'm due for a service next week and will address this with the dealer. I'll keep you posted on any remedy.

rrover

Reaction score
Dropped mine off about 30 minutes ago. I will post whenever they call me back. Tires are also still wearing funny and the dealer stated he has never seen any go over 25,000 miles. I will probably need new ones.
Troy

L

Lost

I have an 06 LR3 HSE. At around 12k mi. I noticed a high frequency vibration that was only noticeable under acceleration. It was most noticeable from about 40-60MPH, although it was present at other speeds as well. It went away when the car was coasting. After many attempts by the dealer to fix it, they finally found a bad bearing in the front differential. The car had come over from the factory with something in the front end out of alignment which caused the bearing to go bad prematurely. The dealer fixed it under warranty. Hope this helps...

BELLROVER

Reaction score
Hey their is a new tune developed by that land rover that resolves 60 to 75 mile an hour rumble!!!

Airboss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BELLROVER said:
Hey their is a new tune developed by that land rover that resolves 60 to 75 mile an hour rumble!!!

Could you please elaborate? Are you saying that there is a TSB out for this problem? Do you know what the TSB# is?

rrover

Reaction score
Finally got mine back a couple of days ago. Service Writer said they loaded new software. The ticket says they cleaned ground at C0563, C0807, C1536, C2926, located under passenger side carpet and repaired the right side sunroof drain tube which caused the corrosion. ???????? Mine was more noticeable after an hour of driving and pulling a trailer with mininmal weight.

Not sure if it is still doing it or not.

New tires just put on, check that thread.

Troy

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72