Washer Fluid Jets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adharris70

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I push the button for my washer fluid to come out on to my windshield and I get nothing, There is plenty of fluid in my tank can anyone help me out? Could it be the fuse for the washer jet? And do you know the number of that fuse?

allodial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i live right near the ocean... the little ends get clogged alot... u can pin them out with a tiny pin or file

timtiedemann

Reaction score
Long shot, but lift the hood and make sure the hose is connected to the jet.

USAFbuckeye

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you hear the pump activate when you outside the vehicle?

adharris70

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No I don't hear the pump trying to spray at all that is why I thought it could be a fuse

thorgal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try to check a fuse,I don't remember which one at this moment ,but i can check.It is a common problem on British forum when temperatures plummet,it is a 10 amps fuse ,but when replacing ,use a 15 instead to prevent future failures,this is a fix that LR does when it happens anyway.Cheers

adharris70

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thorgal, thanks I will check that fuse out, but if anyone knows the exact number of the fuse I would love the help ha ha

blackforestham

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Location #11 - 10amp. Glove box fuse schematics will confirm location.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99