Win a Free trip to the Conclave!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fivespddisco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you wish you could make it to the Conclave but your little tight on funds, can't get enough time off work to make the drive there and back, or the unthinkable something has gone wrong with your Rover?
Lucky8 wants to give you a free admission to the Conclave. But wait thats not all! We're going to provide you with a round-trip airline ticket to get you there and back. But wait that's not all! You'll be a private guest of Lucky8 invited to ride with us on the trails and get a an up close look at the hardest trails the Conclave has to offer. But wait theres still more! You'll get a photograph with one of the Lucky8 Shop girls. Disclaimer: that girl may happen to be the shop boy Mike in a wig.

How do you win this unbelievably awesome prize?

Just post up on the Lucky8 forum under Conclave trip and tell us why you feel that you should win.

Here's an example of an entry

Dear Lucky8 you should choose me for the Conclave trip, because the last trip I paid for was Borttoff using my bumper payment to move to Florida, And I am still waiting for my bumper!

Conclave

Reaction score
Quite possibly the oldest Land Rover accessory fabricator in America is Rovertym. Rovertym has stood the test of time and this is for good reason. When you hear the word bomb-proof associated with a bumper, only one name comes to mind: Rovertym. When you want rock crushing sliders, one word comes to mind: Rovertym.
Rovertym understands the importance of these events to the Land Rover community and has offered up a $300 gift certificate to help you get prepared for your next adventure.

Rovertym has been there for us and now it is your trun to be there for them. Please take the time to send over a quick email to

[email protected]

Thanking them for their support of the Conclave

fivespddisco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you for all the great entries. This is an unbelievably hard decision.

We envisioned this trip for somebody on hard times or somebody that had to make a sacrifice for family issues. We never expected to see both of them in the same thread.

Here is our top three

Gunny you have sacrificed yourself and your family for the good of the country. You have continued to do this without question for many many years. Everyone at L8 thanks you for helping keep our families safe.

Jake you are a perfect candidate to win this contest. If you did not have the personal issues I know you would be wheeling at Conclave. Picking up and moving away to do the right thing is not an easy choice. I'm proud to consider you a friend

Army if you would've included pictures this contest would've been over. And as I have said in the past I truly appreciate your service. Thank you for doing the hard job so everybody at L8 can do ours.

Without dragging this out any further Gunny please PM me, email me, or give me a phone call I need all of your information to book your flight. Congratulations you're going to Conclave!!!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72