Windshield

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had to replace mine not too long ago. USAA and Safelite. I don't know what I got, but it's a poor substitute for OEM. Heating element in windshield is distractingly visible vs OEM. Significant loss in quality.

Last edited:

Fuji4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bit of a hijack but somewhat related, anyone replace their glass with an aftermarket and be able to use a radar detector with it? I too am about to replace some glass. The ONLY thing I don't like about my 11 and 12 L322's is that I can't get a radar detector to work. I was hoping that aftermarket glass would allow for my Passport to work.
Me. Works fine

gsxr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had to replace m8ne nit too long ago. USAA abs Safelite. I don't know what I got, but it's a poor substitute for OEM. Heating element in windshield is distractingly visible vs OEM. Significant loss in quality.
Look for the logo on the lower edge of the glass somewhere, snap a photo... this should show the manufacturer we want to avoid.

:ahhhhh:

magus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMG_1432.jpg

Fuyao [emoji45]

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members