Wipers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Personally, I don't mind how expensive the wipers are, its more about the quality. I really love the Bosch Icons! We are getting lots of rain here in Northern CA (FINALLY!!!) and driving in heavy rain is so incredibly easy in the LR4. My Bosch Icons were working like a charm this morning!

mateored

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I've got the Bosch Icons on my other car, and will put them on the LR4 when the time comes. Just go to your local auto parts store.

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was just thinking of replacing my factory wipers, after only about 6k miles on the car. The stock ones seem to streak easily... I even cleaned them very well. They dont seem to have much blade material, so i think they get dirty and or clogged easily.

I may pickup some locally and keep them with me, so that next rain I can compare clean oem vs rainx/bosch

LR4USN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
youtube DIY :) Great little channel I found called powerfuluk they have lots of vids on LR accessory fitting - I just just watched a video on fitting the roof rack, which by the way arrived today via eBay purchase :) I'm fitting it tomorrow.

Count Laszlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried the Bosch Icons a few times and each time very disappointed. Especially that they're made in China now, not Germany. And a bit flimsy. What I did have very good luck with is the Trico Force, which not only worked really well and never streaked, but they have a real rugged, streamlined design and look that fit the Land Rover's muscular physique. Made in Mexico, though... LOL.

http://www.tricoproducts.com/Trade/WiperProducts/BeamBlades/TRICOForce

Last edited:

LR4USN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Count..... busy day tomorrow for me..

replace wiper blades

install full roof rack

install f/r mud flaps

she will be 80% complete in her transformation....

Count Laszlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Count..... busy day tomorrow for me..

replace wiper blades

install full roof rack

install f/r mud flaps

she will be 80% complete in her transformation....

Sweet, can't wait to see pics!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM