woke up yesterday morning, got myself an LR3...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R

rover1

Actually, on this forum aren't you the vocal minority? As am I, no problems yet 9500 miles, knock knock.

S

shod

375 mies here. evap leak(?), sunroof leak. @ service for last 2 days..

JohnKel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats Amir, I love your enthuisiasm:biggrin: you've just bought one hellufa vehicle!!!

05 HSE, 8500 miles and no real issues :smile:

Cheers
John in NE Ohio

S

schafari

I wonder if there is any corelation b/t those having some types of problems such as suspension faults, and those have no real problems, with actually using the vehicle off-road. Teh suspension is causing me problems. But I am using/used the vehicle off-road when the prob started.

grommet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I beat-up the LR3 all the time. 13 months, no problem. But, obviously, someone that is harder on the vehicle -- or uses more if it's features -- might have more problems.

JohnKel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
schafari
I've only been off-road 3 times (mud/ ruts with snow thrown in once ) but no issues so far. However, as I stated on another thread, I have had amber rockin Rover, cool down and raising slow msgs that were caused by a bad connection on the front crossover valve. Since the repair I can only get raising slow if I cycle from acess to off-road several times in a row.
Cheers
John

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo