You gotta love this company...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

danwolfca

Reaction score
Hello all , new to this forum...Just to let you know that I own an '07 LR3 for 2 years...Excellent SUV...but I knew by surfing the web and reading about Land Rover that I could expect some problems...and problems I got...In 2 years of ownership I got a faulty computer to be resetted, had to change a tie rod, had to replace the starter , replace some bearing in the steering column and now some bushing in the rear suspension have to be replaced , and a set of original tires that are finished after only 17k miles...thank god all of this is covered by the warranty...and I drive this vehicle in the city only...and I drive it normally too....disapointed? yes!!! Surprised? not.... But there is nothing like driving this SUV...I guess I must be a bit ********* since I am considering getting another once my lease is done!!!!!!!! I think it's OK to own those vehicle but as long as they are under warranty!!!!

Salut!!!!

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...and I drive this vehicle in the city only...

The problems you've encountered are fairly normal for this truck, and are likely to happen on the city or in the dirt. But if you only use it in the city, you are only experiencing 50% of the value of your money.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM