Zeon LTZ tire pressure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BldrRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just had the Cooper Zeon's put on last night. My buddy thinks it makes the truck look awesome and I have to agree. My wife thinks it makes the truck less classy...exactly. Hopefully I don't get any more "grocery getter" comments. I have two questions... 1) Does the tire pressure need to be staggered like stock (33/42) or is there a more ideal setup with new size? 2) If using a different tire pressure, is there a way to set the sensors to the new ideal pressure so they don't give me a warning for no reason?

Thanks

Boaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Cooper rep who gave us ours when they first came out recommended that we run 38 front and 42 in back on road and air down by only 10-12 from there for off road. I have found 40 front and 42 rear to be good from a comfort and mileage balance standpoint. I usually air down to about 26-28 when off road. Hope that helps. They are great tires. Congrats.

BldrRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will try the 38/42 and 40/42 set ups. I have it set at 40/40 right now and it seems a bit squirmy.

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Cooper rep who gave us ours when they first came out recommended that we run 38 front and 42 in back on road and air down by only 10-12 from there for off road. I have found 40 front and 42 rear to be good from a comfort and mileage balance standpoint. I usually air down to about 26-28 when off road. Hope that helps. They are great tires. Congrats.

Ditto

Boaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you had 19's before, they will feel a bit softer, due to the extra inch or so of sidewall, if that's what you mean by squirmy. I like the softer on-road ride better personally.

BldrRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
tried the 38 front/42 back and the truck almost handles like stock and rides a lot better. Thanks for the suggestions.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM