zeon's on 20'' rims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Randall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey i was wondering if there was a cooper zeon ltz that will fit the 20'' range rover supercharged rims.

thanks,
Noah

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Both 275/45/20 and 285/50/20 Zeon LTZs were successfully installed on a couple of S/C Sports by some of our forum members on rr.net. The 275/45s are obviously much closer to stock in size, so your speedo will remain accurate. The 285/50s are the better choice if you are going to take your S/C off-road though (they at least provide a decent sidewall that's about the same size as the one on a 19" MT/Rs, and a little bit of extra ground clearance), but they are quite a bit oversized compared to stock so they will throw your speedo off about 7-8% or so. Also, the forum member who mounted these on his S/C (RRS) decided to install 5 mm spacers on the front wheels only, as he felt the inner sidewall was way too close to the upper control arms for comfort. Not sure if on a FFRR you'd have the same tight clearances, though. You can see the results here: http://rangerovers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18663 - Eric has been wheeling quite a bit with that setup on his Sport has has done surprisingly well.

Last edited:

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also think that in a 20" rim size there are many other options for tires....I think Toyo's Opencountry MT is available in various 20" rim sizes but I haven't checked which ones.

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
20" Cooper LTZ's:
215365867_qsmiC-L.jpg

gr8gatzby

Reaction score
PM'd

Randall - PM'd you about RR 20's. I know this is an old post. When you get a chance, mind getting in contact with me? Did you use spacers in the front?

Thanks in advance,
Laun

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM