2013???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got these dates:

* build date of 1/31
* factory complete 2/6
* delivery ~3/12

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just picked her up yesterday. Someone requested photos of the 2013 RSES, so I am including a couple of shots of that as well. Took 12 photos and have to make 4 posts, what kind of a forum is this, really? They are hosted elsewhere, what's with the silly limit?

Check out the photo of the center console in one of the posts below: Near the top right corner, above the upper glove box, is a... Range Rover badge. I swear that's no Photoshop, I just noticed it as I was going through the pictures and had to go back to my car to double check! Indeed, a factory mistake, I guess my car is now worth millions... Or they must have ordered too many Range Rover badges and are trying to get rid of them. :biggrin: Interested in seeing if other MY13 owners notice the same screwup.

Anyway, this is a MY2013 HSE Lux in Firenze Red with Arabica leather / almond interior and:

Black Pack 1 (19" wheels)
DIG and SAT Radio
Extended Leather Pack
Heavy Duty Pack
RSE
Vision Assist Pack

lr41_zps36e9c2fe.jpg

lr42_zps522f450e.jpg

lr43_zpsa416de6b.jpg

Last edited:

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome looking truck - love that black pack design... Looks so sweet. The wheels look a lot like mine - but I had my lug nuts also powder coated. That Range Rover emblem is unbelievable - wow!!!! The leather looks incredible!

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks great! It's fully loaded to the point where they thought it was a Range Rover! Another badge anomaly.. no HSE badge?

I didn't go with the extended leather pack because I was worried about it long term wearing faster on the dash, but it does look fantastic.

Does it not have the exhaust shields on the underside back because of the larger full size spare? It seems like I can see the exhaust rather than the angular shields normally back there...

The rear seat entertainment system looks very nice. My wife is excited to have that for our kids.

Last edited:

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks great! It's fully loaded to the point where they thought it was a Range Rover! Another badge anomaly.. no HSE badge?

I didn't go with the extended leather pack because I was worried about it long term wearing faster on the dash, but it does look fantastic.

Does it not have the exhaust shields on the underside back because of the larger full size spare? It seems like I can see the exhaust rather than the angular shields normally back there...

The rear seat entertainment system looks very nice. My wife is excited to have that for our kids.
Hey mbw,

That's a good point - I have the full-sized spare on my 2011 and there are exhaust shields? Maybe they did not include them on the HD for 2013?

As far as the HSE badging, that's just how they did all of the 2013s... there is no HSE badging or V8 back there, it's just "LR4". My dealer told me that is across models. For 2010-2012, the only LR4s without the HSE badging were the base models.

The red/black color combination is beautiful - such a nice choice.

-David

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey umbertob,

If I may ask, what is the price for the black pack and extended leather as an option? I still can't see pricing on the LR website.

-David

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo