Don't Forget to Air Down on Sand!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

danrhiggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hilarious. "They do it on the commercials so we can do it, right?" Just point it towards the cactus and go. OK. I shouldn't talk. I don't have an LR4 - yet. And if it weren't for countless videos and this forum I can definitely see myself doing something like this. In fact I did once. But that is a story for another time.

Soda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just watched this on last nights show on my DVR and came right here! Funny stuff!

bushway9172

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hilarious. "They do it on the commercials so we can do it, right?" Just point it towards the cactus and go. OK. I shouldn't talk. I don't have an LR4 - yet. And if it weren't for countless videos and this forum I can definitely see myself doing something like this. In fact I did once. But that is a story for another time.

Don't worry Dan, we've all been there!

samcarloso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is a funny vid. He should have called LRNA roadside assistance.

baobay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
very funny. Same thing happened to me in the Cul De Sac in front of our house in the snow. I was trying to show off in front of my neighbor and I got stuck like that. The contis are horrible in the snow. I eventually got out without help but it was pretty embarrassing.

PaulLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
friggen continental tires.

So true. Almost time to take off the Nokian winter tires. I better replace the LR4 Contis with a set of Cooper Zeons before my wife heads onto the beach.

Unlike Jimmy Fallon, she knows to use low gear, maintain momentum, especially on uphills and air down if she gets stuck. He probably didn't order the heavy duty package with the rear locking differential either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM