2004 Front End Conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2000RR4EVER

I have seen some pics and articles on the 2004 Headlight conversion on a 2000 RR. Has anyone tried this swap. Need alittle help finding both headlight assemblies, front grill, installation, and wiring.

C

CAWMDO

I found some postings on sites, and some additional information. It requires what seems to be quite a bit of modification. You need to cut into your bodywork such as the fenders and some of the support structure around the current headlamp assemblies, etc.

C

CAWMDO

I wonder if the headlamps from the newer Sport might be a better fit? Or are they the same as the MK IV?

2000RR4EVER

Ebay has a pair of headlamps for about $250.00 a pair. Need to find a front grill now. Any suggestions.

2000RR4EVER

Front End Conversion

This is what i'm hoping for.

Attachments

• rover.bmp
    64.7 KB · Views: 143
S

sengaek

Hey Thats Cool

I need two know how to get the head lights for my 99 4.6 hse. Is this disco 3 headlamps or the 2003 rr email me at [email protected] and tell me where i could get them from

S

sengaek

I need two know how to get the head lights for my 99 4.6 hse. Is this disco 3 headlamps or the 2003 rr email me at [email protected] and tell me where i could get them from

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99