2006 LR3 aftermarket radio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am thinking about adding a tablet to the SE when the little storage place is on the top of the dash, but I'd hate to loose that storage spot. Illegibly you can plug in to the aux plug for sound. A nexus 7 has been used but I can't figure out if the GPS is on board the nexus 7 or I would have to get a cell phone contract for it. I'd like a bigger nav screen for sure, and the guy also hooked into the OBDII, I assume with BT and uses an app for some digital gauges. A lot of fluff I know but my radios screen is nackered, and I can't read it. A replacement radio is too expensive right now, and I can't find a replacement LCD anywhere.
One day I guess when I start wearing pants with more pockets.

Ruper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thx I think I will try to squeeze one in within the bounds of the cubby on top. Someone on another forum sells the fascia to replace the D3. I want to say that it is a custom mount using a D4 fascia. I know an iPad mini fits just right, so I will need to find something with that footprint as I am not buying an ipad mini just for a better nav than my phone.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV