2010 LR4 HSE Base LED lighting around headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greggnvt

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm sure this question has been asked before but do the "LED's" around the headlights acutally light up or is this just a look.

Thank you,

Gregg

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I'm sure this question has been asked before but do the "LED's" around the headlights acutally light up or is this just a look.

Thank you,

Gregg
Hi Greggnvt,

Unfortunately, the LEDs do not light up on the 2010, unless you have the Lux version. Though, some people have put LED side-marker lights in their 2010 base/HSE's to add to look. I hope this helps!

-David

Lgibson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lighting upgrade options for Base LR4

Getting ready to pull the trigger on a new LR4. Base model has all we need except I'm used to xenon headlights or even HID's. This does not appear to be an option. Saw a post from 2004 about an upgrade kit. Has anyone done this recently?

Surfrider77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Getting ready to pull the trigger on a new LR4. Base model has all we need except I'm used to xenon headlights or even HID's. This does not appear to be an option. Saw a post from 2004 about an upgrade kit. Has anyone done this recently?

Sounds right. You need at least an HSE model with Vision Assist package.

No idea about retrofitting.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM