2010 LR4 Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rover7777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe this thread and other LR4 threads can be moved to the new LR4 forum?

john

LR4Rover

Reaction score
Yes, I believe the ACM w/ iPod connector is going to be standard issue on LR4 (and 2010 RRS/FFRR) - I believe it will be located in the center armrest. Be aware that the dedicated iPod port will interface with but will not charge the latest generation iPhone (3G and 3GS) and iPod Touch, though. To charge those models you will need an extra cost adapter from Apple.

actually it wont even interface with an iphone. i will be trying my sons itouch to see if that works, but the iphone sends an error message to the console. disapointing and hopefully will get fixed at some point by apple or LR.

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting. What kind of error message do you get? Other 2010 users have reported no issues interfacing the iPhone through the dedicated port (except that the latest models, 3G and GS, will not charge while connected w/o a charging adapter.)

BGLR4

Reaction score
Just Signed Papers on LR4

Just closed deal on LR4 - Santorini Black w/ Black Leather Interior

264 miles on odometer

HSE Plus Package with 7 Seat Comfort Package & Rear Seat Entertainment System

Total was - $51,065

Feeling good - looking forward to driving

tjp74

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Total was - $51,065

Assuming that's not including tax and license, that's cool $5845 off the MSRP according to my calculation. I wonder what area are you in?

I am really jeolous of your deal. I am in Seattle area and I am new to the forum. I got my LR4 a week ago. I got the HSE Lux Plus, alaska white with ebony and grand black lacquer trim (MSRP $59,215). I was pretty much firm on the option package (HSE Lux + but no entertainment, no 20" wheel), colors and grand black trim and only 1 dealer happened to have exact one in stock and no other dealers in my state have anything like it in their allocation. In fact one dealer is getting only 7 trucks till April and nothing remotely close to my choice. So my option was, buy it now or special order and wait few month which I couldn't do...
And dealer knew I wanted this car so I pretty much lost the game before we even started. And trade in made it impossible to know if I really gotten a good deal or not.

But... this truck is amazing. I really don't care if I was ripped or not. I don't think I was ever been this happy after buying a car/truck. :biggrin:

Rover7777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just closed deal on LR4 - Santorini Black w/ Black Leather Interior

264 miles on odometer

HSE Plus Package with 7 Seat Comfort Package & Rear Seat Entertainment System

Total was - $51,065

sounds like a great deal indeed. Congrats and keep us informed on how the truck is doing!

john

BGLR4

Reaction score
Assuming that's not including tax and license, that's cool $5845 off the MSRP according to my calculation. I wonder what area are you in?

I am really jeolous of your deal. I am in Seattle area and I am new to the forum. I got my LR4 a week ago. I got the HSE Lux Plus, alaska white with ebony and grand black lacquer trim (MSRP $59,215). I was pretty much firm on the option package (HSE Lux + but no entertainment, no 20" wheel), colors and grand black trim and only 1 dealer happened to have exact one in stock and no other dealers in my state have anything like it in their allocation. In fact one dealer is getting only 7 trucks till April and nothing remotely close to my choice. So my option was, buy it now or special order and wait few month which I couldn't do...
And dealer knew I wanted this car so I pretty much lost the game before we even started. And trade in made it impossible to know if I really gotten a good deal or not.

But... this truck is amazing. I really don't care if I was ripped or not. I don't think I was ever been this happy after buying a car/truck. :biggrin:

Hi - yes, did not include tax or title. bought in MA - so far happy with the truck though missed one thing while looking at it - the driver seat does not have memory unless you get the lux pkg. ugh! - didn't even think of looking - assumed all the trucks came with this feature - really should be standard

LR4ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2 weeks into owning the LR4, Santorini Black w black interior, HSE plus, Cold Weather PKG, and 3rd row seats - $50850. Add in some roof racks and a tow package....wow. Love this truck, now just need some snow in Maine to really start putting it through its paces!

husky06

Reaction score
southwest competitive pricing

:confused: I really want to buy an LR4 with the HSE package. Ideally I would also like the HD option but I do not want to pay for the LUX package with the HD included.

Living in Las Vegas, we only have one dealership who claim that they are not selling LR4s for less than MSRP. By looking at this forum I have already determined that this is far from competitive pricing.

I am hoping for some feedback regarding what I should expect to pay over invoice (or under MSRP). In addition, input identifying dealerships in the Southwest that I should contact would be extremely helpful. If I am looking for the HD option on an HSE, do I need to special order and if so how long does this normally take and should this affect the price I should expect to pay?

Thanks in advance....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA