2011 LR4 No Mute Button?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

i7iceguy

Reaction score
Hi guys.. I just bought a used 2011 LR4 without the nav option. I love this car! I have been searching the manual and this forum and cannot find a way to mute the stereo besides turning the volume dial. Is there a quicker way?

Thanks for your help!

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not to my knowledge (you can always hit the Power button within the volume knob and turn off the radio completely, I guess. Kinda the same result as muting it.)

Last edited:

ramajama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not to my knowledge (you can always hit the Power button within the volume knob and turn off the radio completely, I guess. Kinda the same result as muting it.)

Thats what I do in my wifes truck....

cperez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the LR4, iceguy. I also have a MY2011.

I love this vehicle's beefy rubberized knobs for volume, tuning, climate controls, etc. You will quickly find that a quick swipe on the volume knob is even better than a mute button due to its tactile feel and large size.

Enjoy your ride!

i7iceguy

Reaction score
Congrats on the LR4, iceguy. I also have a MY2011.

I love this vehicle's beefy rubberized knobs for volume, tuning, climate controls, etc. You will quickly find that a quick swipe on the volume knob is even better than a mute button due to its tactile feel and large size.

Enjoy your ride!

Thanks for all the help! Loving the car so far. Spent last weekend putting on 5 coats of zaino wax. Trying to learn the little things about the car.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72