2011 vs 2013 LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

faspaz

Reaction score
The 2013 is perfect if you need to haul a greyhound and Anatolian Shepherd around. The 2011? Not so much.

6SpeedBowtie

Reaction score

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not gonna lie -- love that truck, and I'd love to put it in my driveway. Unfortunately, it doesn't pass requirement #1 from my wife -- black interior.....
Ah, too bad! I was hoping someone could get the deal and not the dealership who will be marking it up about $10,000.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wish I could bite. Great deal for an AWESOME truck, but we all know if she's not happy, I won't be happy. :frown:
Yes - I can't imagine the nagging if you don't get the ebony interior. Or, I could have my wife call her, as she is a firm believer that the men make ALL the decisions. ;-)

6SpeedBowtie

Reaction score
We ended up picking up a new 2013 Fuji White/Ebony HSE with Climate Package, Black lacquer finish, and the HD Radio.

The Mrs. is thrilled with it, and that's what is most important.

Had the Memorial Day weekend to put some miles on it and get acquainted with the new ride. I hope the honeymoon doesn't wear off.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations - sounds beautiful. Post some photos.

I should be getting my new LR4 in the next two weeks (ordered in March). I got Fuji White, black design package, Windsor Arabica interior, HSE Lux, and Heavy Duty package.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo