2016 Land Rover LR4 (Discovery 4) Project Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Spring is short lived here in Louisiana but nice to capture a few shots just after daybreak. It's been dry here but still plenty of great riding. Loving the truck as well. Thanks to all for the great feedback as well.

AP5I0825_zpsse2i2lem.jpg

Good morning stretch over a cypress tree - even picked up some Spanish moss along the way

AP5I0846_zpsfzc6nx5p.jpg

AP5I0827_zpsjezw67sm.jpg

AP5I0834_zps5ttqdttz.jpg

AP5I0838_zpsyuvhayaj.jpg

AP5I0844_zpsaxwlrrur.jpg

AP5I0835_zpspvigtnjp.jpg

0Shot%202017-03-06%20at%206.25.32%20AM_zpsvlzeurbt.jpg

Quick iPhone snap as I was putting some lead down range with my new BCM HSP Jack. The Frontrunner drawer system makes for a great built-in gun case. Possibly might do some foam cut outs as well:

LR4_BCM_zpsty1logyc.jpg

Reaction score
I don't know if you are a professional photographer or just a hobbyist, but you take great pictures.

Thanks so much for the kind feedback. Means a lot! Simply a pure hobbyist but a big passion of mine I want to dive into more. Picked up my first digital camera over the holidays and been shooting ever since. Big change from shooting with the iPhone even though the iPhone can take great photos.

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Uh, ok.. The BCM Jack Carbine is the official AR of the LR4 owner I guess. :D I have one also with a Trijicon MRO on it.

Does anyone know if that newer style LR4 ARB bull bar will work on a 2013?

Reaction score
Uh, ok.. The BCM Jack Carbine is the official AR of the LR4 owner I guess. :D I have one also with a Trijicon MRO on it.

Does anyone know if that newer style LR4 ARB bull bar will work on a 2013?

Now we talking. How you like your BCM?

For the ARB bumper I wouldn't see why not but call the guys with ARB USA to double check. I can send you the install manual if you want to review this as well.

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now we talking. How you like your BCM?

For the ARB bumper I wouldn't see why not but call the guys with ARB USA to double check. I can send you the install manual if you want to review this as well.

Love my BCM. Well made stuff.

I think I looked at the older version ARB install docs, but I would like to see the latest if you have it. If you don't mind, could you PM me a link to a file? dropbox, or just let me know how you want to send it.

I am still on the fence about doing bumpers. Have been for awhile. I know it would be fun, but I am still hung up on the weight and if I really actually need them. I do like the newer bull bar design though, they made the lights better.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV