am i the only poster seeing the links for LR for sale on my post?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joyce

Reaction score
i know this is probably not the right place to post this question, but i am seeing a series of boxes with cars for sale on my thread. does anyone else see this and how do i disable it?

joyce

Reaction score
i am seeing it on threads that others post as well and it is from "autonation". it seems to be on the initial thread of all posts.

Last edited:

Waterndirt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i know this is probably not the right place to post this question, but i am seeing a series of boxes with cars for sale on my thread. does anyone else see this and how do i disable it?

They go away once you log in. If you are on your home computer, check the "remember me" box near the login area.

PeterA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have never seen an ad here or most anywhere for that matter and I only ever log in to post. The reason is I use Firefox with the add-on ABP (AdBlocker Plus). I swear by it. Besides blocking all pop-ups, I can watch shows like 60 minutes online without having to sit through the commercials.

I just opened this forum in Google Chrome and the ads you mentioned were visible to me too.

joyce

Reaction score
replying from firefox with ad blocker added, also tried safari in addition to chrome and still see the cars.

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you talking about ads running down the right side of the page? I've got them. Until you said something I didn't notice.. thanks :(

joyce

Reaction score
sorry roverman :(
the ones i am referring to are in a banner right in the box where an initial post on a thread is- it is the same as the ones running down the right side of the page...it has a picture of a car and a little blue box that says details, and there are a few in a row horizontally.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA