Best module to adjust perimeters in air suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LR4LANDMARK

Reaction score
Which one is the best to get for this modification?

I want to be to able to either adjust the the height in each setting. and or be able to drive the car in off road height or access height.

is there a module like this?

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LLAMS, IIDTool are the first modules to spring to mind (I have both and prefer LLAMS for its simplicity when it comes to modifying EAS height on the fly, IIDTool for everything else it can do.) Discussed many, many times over the forum.

COJayhawk

Reaction score
Which one is the best to get for this modification?

I want to be to able to either adjust the the height in each setting. and or be able to drive the car in off road height or access height.

is there a module like this?

I used the Gap Diagnostics EASControl module and it was PERFECT. Lucky you, I ordered two if you want one. I ordered the first, but their expedited shipping option was busted and it was going to come a day after I was gone on my trip. I emailed them, and they overnighted me another. They can be paired to only one vehicle at a time, but the first one I ordered has never been even opened out of the box.

You can adjust front/rear/all points at once on the air suspension. Due to my offroad tires being bigger, I dialed up the "Normal" ride height by 25mm. Doesn't seem like much, but it was huge. Now since it changes the camber, I would only plug it in when you hit the trailhead, and return it to normal back on pavement. Now if you want, you can dial it up by say....15-20mm and then take it to a shop that can align LRs and they'll adjust it to the new ride height and neutralize the camber. I did the temporary trail only solution all over utah, and then when I got home, dropped the 22" Stormer wheels on with street tires and dropped the rig down in a slammed look. Since this is permanent-ish, I had it realigned at the lowered stance. Attached are same truck, different stances. This module is perfection. Easy to use too!

Attachments

• image1-1.JPG
    image1-1.JPG
    479.7 KB · Views: 53
  • DSCN1015.jpg
    DSCN1015.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 52

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member