can't remove rear drive side door actuator 03 disco

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ctckte

Reaction score
having a hard time removing the actuator itself, have taken all the screws and released the handle control rod from handle, but just can't get the actuator out; there isn't a lot of room. Did I miss removing something? or just use brute force to get it out?

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
I posted the schematics for the rear door a few months back for someone. if you do a search you should find them.

ctckte

Reaction score
I posted the schematics for the rear door a few months back for someone. if you do a search you should find them.[/QUO

hey, Joey

i did a search and found it, read the thread but just wondering if i have to remove the window frame? or just wiggle the broke actuator out.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
You shouldn't have to remove the window frame.

ctckte

Reaction score
just finished install the new actuator, after 2 hrs wrangling and about 8 cuts on my right hand, i removed the window frame, the old just fell out. after all that i miss placed the handle control rod that connect the actuator to the exterior handle, when to LR dealer, it cost me $20!!!! for a piece for metal rod about an inch long, by the way LR dealer wanted to charge $200 for installing the actuactor. ***!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!! FOR YOUR HELP AND TIME.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo