Che belle!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
UPS just delivered my new British shoes (phone-in-a-dark-warehouse photo, sorry):

comps.jpg

Now, where the hell are my f***ing tires?!? :mad:

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am jealous - love them! Beautiful.

Can't wait to see them on the LR4.

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am giving the Yokohama Geolandar A/T-S 275/60R18 112H a shot. Everyone on the West Coast is backordered of that size, they are coming from back east and should be here next week.

Last edited:

bromhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
umberto: will those wheels and tire combo fit under the car? I think they are about 1 inch greater in diameter. Looking forward to seeing the pictures

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am sure they'll fit and won't rub anywhere, only thing I am not 100% sure is if the spare will go up fully inflated or not. My 285/60/18s Zeon LTZs rub ever so slightly when new under full compression and steering lock, and need to be deflated to about 15 psi (with exhaust heat shield removed) to fit in the spare well of my 06 Sport. These Yokos are 1/2" smaller in diameter than the Coopers so I hope none of that will be necessary, but I guess I'll find out real soon.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo