Cilajet Leather Protection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

horacioad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking into a leather protection treatment for my truck. Never been a big fan of those "packages" sold by the dealer. Has anyone heard or has Cilajet? Wondering if its worth the investment.

Count Laszlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been using the kit from LR and it is very good. It seems to handshake nicely with the type of leather used for the Lux. I also have had great success with BMWs kit... But their leather is treated quite heavily. Both cleaners leave a nice matte finish. The LR cleaner and conditioner leaves a really nice finish and very soft leather feel, like from the factory.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use the Zymol cleaner and conditioner and it worked great for my previous non-Lux leather. I will likely try it on the new LR4, but definitely looking forward to more suggestions.

-David

baobay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i use Maguire's Rich Leather Cleaner and conditioner in one. Great easy to use product and leaves a nice finish.

B.A Rafea

Reaction score
I've used Cilajet paint protection, its great. As for the leather, I use the one sold by the Jaguar dealership.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9