Dealer: 2013 production for LR4 is over. No changes for 2014.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey David... I can't believe San Jose LR only has 8 new LRs in stock! WTH?

I noticed your LR4 is gone, do you know what it sold for? Mine was there for a few months before it sold. I wonder where she went. Who the new owner is.
Hey Count,

Eric was telling me how strapped they are for Land Rovers right now. They have sold almost their entire stock and do not expect anything for a little while, except for pre-orders. Wow, I did not even realize my LR4 sold! He also told me that people are calling for used LR4s like crazy, so that's cool they sold it. I would love to know what they got for my LR4 as I thought it was priced rather high.

-David

horatio8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Count,

Eric was telling me how strapped they are for Land Rovers right now. They have sold almost their entire stock and do not expect anything for a little while, except for pre-orders. Wow, I did not even realize my LR4 sold! He also told me that people are calling for used LR4s like crazy, so that's cool they sold it. I would love to know what they got for my LR4 as I thought it was priced rather high.

-David

Meanwhile in MA my traded-in certified 2010 LR4 Lux+ is sitting on the lot with the price already reduced. It sounds like you could ship it cross-country and still make a few grand after costs.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Meanwhile in MA my traded-in certified 2010 LR4 Lux+ is sitting on the lot with the price already reduced. It sounds like you could ship it cross-country and still make a few grand after costs.
Definitely! :)

Quijote

Full Access Member
Reaction score

My local dealer has a bunch of LR4's in stock.

horacioad

Full Access Member
Reaction score

My 2010 sat at the dealer for 36 hours! I got $40000 for it, they have a 2010 with twice as many miles as mine had, only 22000 miles, for $43000. The catch is they there were no other 2010 for sale in 400 miles.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought my certified 2010 Lux as soon as LR Hanover (MA) posted it on its website. We had to wait nearly 2 weeks to get the title...

Quijote

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought my certified 2010 Lux as soon as LR Hanover (MA) posted it on its website. We had to wait nearly 2 weeks to get the title...

LR of Norwood closest to my house but I felt treated rather poorly by them, so I am trying Sudbury now - it's a nicer drive for me and less dependent on traffic than Hanover most of the time. I did drive to Hanover to check out a few color combs they had in stock.

horatio8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LR of Norwood closest to my house but I felt treated rather poorly by them, so I am trying Sudbury now - it's a nicer drive for me and less dependent on traffic than Hanover most of the time. I did drive to Hanover to check out a few color combs they had in stock.

I've had good luck with Jim Murphy at Sudbury. PM me if you want more color.

horatio8

Full Access Member
Reaction score

You should've bought my 2010 at Sudbury :). It just sold.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should've bought my 2010 at Sudbury :). It just sold.
I bought my first BMW at Wagner BMW near Worcester, and at the time, they had a Land Rover dealership as well. Does Framingham still have a Land Rover dealer?

I have been to Sudbury a couple times, I really liked it. If/when I move back, then I plan to go there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM