Dealer: 2013 production for LR4 is over. No changes for 2014.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Quijote

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Talked to salesperson today who very matter-of-factly said you can't get anymore 2013's. Anything you order will be MY2014. There are 2013's still coming in but from prior orders.

He said only changes are exterior colors (a blue and the red might change, he seemed to recall). He said he should be getting details next month.

He said anything ordered now will be a 2014 arriving in September. That all works out perfectly for me!

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Talked to salesperson today who very matter-of-factly said you can't get anymore 2013's. Anything you order will be MY2014. There are 2013's still coming in but from prior orders.

He said only changes are exterior colors (a blue and the red might change, he seemed to recall). He said he should be getting details next month.

He said anything ordered now will be a 2014 arriving in September. That all works out perfectly for me!
That's great news that it coincides well with your BMW going off lease.

Now you just need to decide on the color and place your order. ;-)

Quijote

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's great news that it coincides well with your BMW going off lease.

Now you just need to decide on the color and place your order. ;-)

I know, I'm pumped. I think I want the gray, but now my wife is wondering if the darker Arabica seats will look better with silver.

Also, when I told him about my relief re: no changes fro MY2014 due to the SC V6 rumors, he said that would come the following year.

Agarabaghi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im glad they didnt change anything on the body yet. I kinda want to actually drive my car before people can say "oh thats the old LR4, the new LR5 is cooler"

Quijote

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im glad they didnt change anything on the body yet. I kinda want to actually drive my car before people can say "oh thats the old LR4, the new LR5 is cooler"

I would not touch an all-new LR for at least 2 years. Even if the LR5 were to be amazing, I would look into no sooner than MY2017.

Quijote

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Of course, I just got an official response from LRNA:

Good afternoon. I am glad to see you are interested in the 2014 LR4. At this time Jaguar Land Rover has not released any information on the specifications or sales dates yet. As with most new models, the marketing information would normally come out in October and the vehicles would start being delivered to retailers as soon as November.

I n regards to your 2013 LR4 question, you would need to speak to your local retailer to see if they have slots allotted to place an order. The 2013 LR4 is still in production at this time.

Thank you for your interest. Please contact me with any future questions or concerns. Have a good day.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Of course, I just got an official response from LRNA:

Good afternoon. I am glad to see you are interested in the 2014 LR4. At this time Jaguar Land Rover has not released any information on the specifications or sales dates yet. As with most new models, the marketing information would normally come out in October and the vehicles would start being delivered to retailers as soon as November.

I n regards to your 2013 LR4 question, you would need to speak to your local retailer to see if they have slots allotted to place an order. The 2013 LR4 is still in production at this time.

Thank you for your interest. Please contact me with any future questions or concerns. Have a good day.
That was pretty darn useless.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know, I'm pumped. I think I want the gray, but now my wife is wondering if the darker Arabica seats will look better with silver.

Also, when I told him about my relief re: no changes fro MY2014 due to the SC V6 rumors, he said that would come the following year.
I think the Arabica seats (I love mine, by the way) would look awesome on both the silver and the grey. Maybe put both colors in a bag and pick. Leave it up to fate! :)

Or, maybe you should just decide and tell your wife that your decision is final. That works for me.

jjvd21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Excited to see the 2014 MY revised headlamps and fog surrounds. 3 months and we should know more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM