Dealer: 2013 production for LR4 is over. No changes for 2014.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Quijote

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the Arabica seats (I love mine, by the way) would look awesome on both the silver and the grey. Maybe put both colors in a bag and pick. Leave it up to fate! :)

Or, maybe you should just decide and tell your wife that your decision is final. That works for me.

I think we will end up with gray.

Quijote

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That was pretty darn useless.

Yup. I don't buy it for a second either.

Even if the dealer is BS'ing me and one can still order one but just not from them because their allocation is done, that means production is about to wrap up soon anyway. So for the LR guy to basically say "wait 'til October for info" (and based on that info order a car) really means "you'll get your car in December," which is of course ******** since that is 6 months away.

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've never been able to get a single straight answer from LRNA"s Customer Service when requesting information that the dealer was unable to provide or unsure about in the past, whether about pricing, upcoming model year specs, etc. They just send canned fluff back, and ultimately take 3 paragraphs to tell you that they don't know squat, but their dealer might...

Quijote

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've never been able to get a single straight answer from LRNA"s Customer Service when requesting information that the dealer was unable to provide or unsure about in the past, whether about pricing, upcoming model year specs, etc. They just send canned fluff back, and ultimately take 3 paragraphs to tell you that they don't know squat, but their dealer might...

I figured.

uhur

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is a good thing that no drastic changes are planned for 2014: that means my "11 will continue to look current, as opposed to the full size RR and 2013 RRS that somehow already look ancient; and I don't even like the new body style:confused:

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Too damn funny.

It's not official yet. When the order sheet is available we'll settle the bet.

I'm thinking some cigars would be nice.
That's true - this is Land Rover we are talking about! :) You never know until it actually happens.

As long as you don't smoke those cigars in your RRS! The other day I saw a guy driving a 2013 RRS and he was smoking a cigar - with the windows CLOSED. Yikes.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635