Difference between Right Hand/Passenger Mirrors between EU and US versions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ftillier

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
EU version is LR013774, while US is 013776. Anyone know the difference between them, is it just the mandatory "objects in mirror are closer than they appear" text, but otherwise dimensions, heating element, mounting points are all the same?

ftillier

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
From what I could find out, the LE013774 is a convex right hand side mirror, and the LR013776 is the same, with the addition of the DOT script.

For those that are curious, LE013775 is a convex, script-less left hand mirror (not legal in the US because fmvs regulations require "unit magnification", i.e flat.

lrovy

Reaction score
After importing LR4 to Europe, one of first changes was changing side mirrors glass for convex one. We often have more narrow roads down here. Both sides are convex (non-genuine), but works great and cheaper than genuine.
What I couldn't find is convex photo/electrochromatic which seem to exist and for post-lift versions (MY13+?) can be taken from RR/RRS? For MY10, I couldn't find such, but at the same time am not getting blinded by headlights in LR4 same way as in BMW 3series used to, due to height of driver position.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72