DIY Grill Light Bracket and Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nolift911

Reaction score
I have one of these for sale if someone is interested - would not work with my push bar, it is new and not installed. PM me.

Tdawg183

Reaction score
Finally was able to finish installing the bracket and lights so sharing some pics mostly to thank asilver for a quality product.

I did not go with the Hellas, I went with Rigid's new 6" 360 LED Driving Lights + yellow tint. As for wiring I went as OEM integrated as possible with no additional switches in cabin. Lights come on with the high beams and the backlight comes on with the fog button.

I had a separate thread where i was trying to figure out how to wire it all up
https://www.landroverworld.org/threads/driving-light-wiring.42009/

IMG_8409.jpg IMG_8411.jpg

Stuart Barnes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've managed to find the install instructions for the Land Rover driving light kit. Of moderate use here as it deals mainly with modifying the bumper for the LR bracketry, but it does provide for a very clean install electrically.

More importantly though, it provides the details for making 2 additional penetrations in the firewall/bulkhead.

Pm me if you want more info, the file is too large to upload here.

Stu.

Tdawg183

Reaction score
Has anybody experienced these things vibrating a bit and shaking the lights? just wondering if there were any recommendations for a fix to that.

nymoto

Full Access Member
Reaction score

zeppiecr

Reaction score
Anyone know how I can get a bracket can’t find anything anywhere.

Harold_C

Reaction score

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA