Do we like the Black package on Corris Grey?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spizzi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you all think?

Attachments

• Corris Grey with Black Package.jpg
    Corris Grey with Black Package.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 91

Quijote

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Corris gray will have it. I get it in two weeks. Also, I posted pictures of real-life cars with that combo somewhere here.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We love it!!! Perfect combo. Classy, sporty.

uhur

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is what I would have ordered if I was doing it now (with 20" wheels). This is the best color combo, IMO

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here, had I seen that combo when I ordered my red LR4 w/ black pack late last year, I would have probably switched my order to Corris Grey myself. It looks great.

Quijote

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here, had I seen that combo when I ordered my red LR4 w/ black pack late last year, I would have probably switched my order to Corris Grey myself. It looks great.

I dunno. I love your red LR4. It was my first choice but vetoed by the boss.

Gmosley

Reaction score
Like it

I was looking for the right color combo for the 2014 and I saw this thread. I just placed my order for a LUX with the black design package and HD package. I was hesitant at first about going with the 14 model because I really like the V8, but I figured I'd give it a try. I am out of the US right now so I have my fingers crossed that it will be in LA late June when we return so we can go straight to the dealer and pick it up.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99