Finally Made it Off Roading!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I finally took my almost 1 year old LR4 off roading and it was a blast. I went out to Hollister Hills Off Road park on Saturday and saw some of the Northern CA Land Rover club members who were really great to meet. I hope to head out again for one of their functions. I initially wanted to stay on the green (easy) trails, but got a little lost and ended up on some blue (moderate) trails. It was a blast and I took a few pictures and videos. Here is a video that a buddy of mine shot. Sorry for the music in the background, but I had a heck of a time getting iMovie to work correctly and it ended up stripping the video and added a song from my iTunes. It sounded kind of cool, so I kept it.

Here is a link to the YouTube video:

LR4 Driving Through Puddle - YouTube

Sorry for the poor quality video, but I forgot my camera at home and this was taken quickly.

I can't wait to go back again!

-David

jamgolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear you had a good time.
Thanks for sharing the video.
Happy off-roading!

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, guys!

I want to go back next month when the club meets. I think before that time I will likely get a front skid plate and some side rockers to protect it further. I am still going to take it easy, as I am not ready for anything extreme - nore is my LR4 equipped for it.

-David

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72