First time hitting the trails

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally found a place not too far.
Trails got really narrow which is slightly visible on the sides of the truck now.
It was a ton of fun. The Conti 4x4 performed great both on the very sharp rocks and in the mud.
I only have a few pictures (poor quality but still pictures) of the beginning of one of the trails (nice wide with a few large puddles).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    380.7 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One more

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    877.6 KB · Views: 38

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And another one

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 36

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Axel,

Great photos! I also hit the trails today and will post some photos/videos. Where did you go? When I am in MA, I will definitely let you know so you can drive some of the trails I know in central MA.

-David

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey David,

This was around Freetown. Lots of fun and pretty easy. The trail turned out to be pretty narrow with a couple of deep and muddy puddles. It eventually turned into a really sharp rocks trail which led me to wonder how well the tires would handle all this.
If you know of any other place please let me know.
Also when you're here let's get together and go have some fun.

Axel

bushway9172

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Axel-

I'm glad you found a spot... I just arrived back on the Cape a few days ago, so we should definitely get together soon.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Axel-

I'm glad you found a spot... I just arrived back on the Cape a few days ago, so we should definitely get together soon.
I wish I was in MA too so I could join you guys. I am so home sick right now.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Brandon
Let me know when is a good time for you. I'll be done with work for the summer as of Friday.

David,
The trails you have a chance to go on are fantastic. The ones I found here are in the middle of swamps and pretty narrow at times with really sharp rocks... But as soon as you are around let's get together and go check them out.

By the way, last time I had this much fun driving was when I lived in Germany (autobahn and small twisty fast roads). This first off-road experience felt exhilarating.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Axel-

Also Brandon, if you have some time we could go check out the Rocky Mountain Terrain park, it seems like a lot of fun.
http://www.rmtp.us/rmtp.htm
I contacted them and they are open.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also Brandon, if you have some time we could go check out the Rocky Mountain Terrain park, it seems like a lot of fun.
http://www.rmtp.us/rmtp.htm
I contacted them and they are open.
Wow - that place looks great. They seem to have a variety of different terrains for all sorts of vehicles. I wish I was back there with my LR4.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM