Flat battery/strange suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R

Richard Tanner

Any ideas regarding my 1995 4.6 Range Rover would be much appreciated.

Living in Hong Kong my mileage is very low. Every 6 weeks or so the battery goes flat. The RR dealer suggests that I leave the door open, lights on etc but none of these things happen. I use this car in the same way as I have used others. I have had 4 new batteries in 12 months. The dealer says that nothing is wrong. Any thoughts?

Also, the air suspension was completely overhauled a year ago when it failed. Recently I have the occasional time when the car is on high and will not come down. After a mile or 2 it sorts itself out. The first time that this happened was immediately following a battery change.

Any contributions towards how to fix this otherwise marvellous car would be gratefully received.

D

discomike

Buy your self a solar battery charge so you can keep the truck charges. There is nothing wrong with your truck, the on board computers are just draing your battery from lack of use.
You can also go out and sart the truck once every 2 weeks and let it idle or drive it for 10 or 15 minutes.
Mike J.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM