From PA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

basstard440

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone here from PA?
I go wheeling as much as I can. If interested I know of LEGAL places to go in eastern PA.
PM me. Joe

basstard440

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So...No one here is from PA, hmmmm. How about eastern PA? I guess no one goes wheelin in PA. Must be a jeep thing, I wouldn't understand. Speaking of not understanding...144 views but no responses. I know what it is, Most of the PA rovers are "mall crawlers" with 50 year old women driving them. Thats what it is, I got it figured out. :)

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Well I used to live in WV, that was close... I have family in eastern Ohio, but unless I schedule an off road trip... I normally just visit my Dad.

There used to be several people on here from PA.

I know not what you wanted to hear, but at least I was kind enough to reply (I know I am a few months late, but I was hoping someone would reply to you.

basstard440

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm glad you responded. And your not even from this state lol. I know theres other rovers around here that go wheelin, you can't own an off road machine like a rover and not take it off road. It's not like it's a good road driver, comparing it to say a car. It's like having a boat and being afraid of the water :). Heres the call, NON-POSER ROVER OWNER needed.
thanks Joey

joey2mak

Reaction score
Chiming in from Willow Grove, PA. I've had my Rover since Feb 2008 but haven't had the chance to take it offroad. Would like to give that a try sometime soon.

Miguel0019

Reaction score
I am from Reading PA have had, my rover for about 2years. let me know if you want to take it off road.

JackMac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just found this regional sub-forum, didn't know it existed!

I've been to Paragon (now closed) and know Jeep owners who go to Rausch Creek: www.rauschcreekoffroadpark.org which is between Allentown and Harrisburg.

If anyone knows of trails in the Southeast PA / NJ area, please pass that along. I don't yet have any proper armor, so looking to keep it simple for now.

IMG_8904Small.jpg

Last edited:

Longhorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Newbie here from Southeastern PA - just off the Mason-Dixon line. Hard to convince the wife to take a 2 week old $60k vehicle off road......yet......but its time will come.

John
2010 LR4

JackMac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Newbie here from Southeastern PA - just off the Mason-Dixon line. Hard to convince the wife to take a 2 week old $60k vehicle off road......yet......but its time will come.

John
2010 LR4
Just tell here it is part of the factory recommended break-in procedure as outlined in the owner's manual :biggrin:

JackMac

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72