From PA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eggs

Reaction score
I'd be interested in a Rausch Creek day or two some weekend. I'm in South Jersey close to Philadelphia.

morrisdl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I get to Rausch once or twice a summer. if the dates worked, Ill drag some buddies down from new york.

JackMac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd be interested in a Rausch Creek day or two some weekend. I'm in South Jersey close to Philadelphia.
I grew up in South Jersey - went offroading along the Delaware River many years ago. Are there any places to ride in the Pine Barrens? State parks / camp grounds?

Regarding Rousch Creek, I'm in if we can work out a date. Need to check their calendar, I'd definately be with the green group ;)

Last edited:

eggs

Reaction score
I grew up in South Jersey (Cinnaminson) - used to offroad along the Delaware River many years ago. Are there any places to ride in the Pine Barrens? State parks / camp grounds?

Regarding Rousch Creek, I'm in if we can work out a date. Need to check their calendar, I'd definately be with the green group ;)

All of Wharton State Forest is drivable. But it flat and sandy. Not really very exciting.

Our dealership does their off road events out on Six Flags property out by Freehold.

There are some OK camp spots in the Pines but need to be a winter trip or they get over run.

By the Wadding River are a few camps spots that are car accessible. Bodine Field & Hawkin Bridge are the two nice ones

maryd2myrvr

Reaction score
Brand new owner of an 06 LR3 and would love to see what this bad boys got. Rausch Creek would be an awesome test run. Bought the rig to do this, not cart the girlfriend to the shopping mall!! ....and yes, I live in Eastern PA.

JackMac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For the PA crew...

August 22 – "A Taste of Britain" Car Show & Polo Match, Rothsville, PA. A Fun Gathering for all British Vehicles and Motorcycles. Show Field opens at 11:00 a.m. for Vehicles, Polo Match starts at 2:30 p.m.

Sponsored by the Lanco MG club: http://www.lancomgclub.com/

I've seen several vintage LR's (and even an LR3) at previous shows.

Last edited:

coors

Reaction score
Checking in here from Glenside, PA. Minutes north of Philly. Picking up a '06 full-size Supercharged in a couple days. I would be interested in a little "wheelin" to break her in!

DtownLR3

Reaction score
:hello:

Hello from Downingtown Chester County PA. We just got a 2008 LR3 HSE. More for my wife than me though. I wheel a lot at Rausch Creek but with a 2008 Jeep Wrangler 4dr JK Rubicon with a lot of mods. Lift 35's etc... It may take a little bit of time before I get the OK to wheel the LR3. She has been with me on Jeep trips and freaks out at the stuff I run. The blue and black trails can get a little interesting.:wink:

pvangura

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello! I'm a Pittsburgh native who has been living in Denver for the last 7 years or so. I'm moving back to the burgh for work on February 10th, and wanted to see who else is around. I've got an LR3 that has seen a few thousand miles of off-road use out west, and hope to continue to get some use out of her once I'm back east.

Get in touch if you are in the Pittsburgh area and are looking to get out someplace! I've got a buddy with a RR Sport Supercharged in town, and he is looking to start using his vehicle soon as well.

Looking forward to meeting some more Rover folks back east!

-Paul

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72