From PA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

techboydino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been a while since i trolled these boards. I'm in Montgomery County (Lansdale) and don't get to go off the path as much as I would like. Had some issues with my steering/suspension that were resolved by Land Rover Willow Grove. Hopefully getting to OBX later this year for some dune driving. Spent some time in Paragon last October, seems like it'***** or miss on being allowed to romp there. Here are some pics. No Rover, it was a Jeep day. Still loads of fun. I love it there. Went there for a few official LR runs a few years back. Tough on the paint though in some spots.

For anyone local, I have a few 18" 10 spoke rims I need to offload. Most are in great shape with some minor cosmetic scratches. All structurally good. Tired of shipping them, so hit me up if interested. Also some official tail light guards but with no hardware.

[email protected]

03Discogirl

Reaction score
Just purchased a 2003 Discovery. I live in the Pgh area. Haven't driven it too much yet because I am getting an oil pump replaced but before I took it to the garage I did a wee bit of off roading around my house. I figured it I wouldn't be able to drive it for a week or two and it is getting fixed anyways, I might as well see how it handled.

03Discogirl

Reaction score
So...No one here is from PA, hmmmm. How about eastern PA? I guess no one goes wheelin in PA. Must be a jeep thing, I wouldn't understand. Speaking of not understanding...144 views but no responses. I know what it is, Most of the PA rovers are "mall crawlers" with 50 year old women driving them. Thats what it is, I got it figured out. :)

LOL, I take offense! I am 47 and just got mine and had it off road already. I can't wait to get it back from the shop and really see what it can do!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72