Fun Trail by Hurricane Utah

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Outside of Hurricane and past the airport there is a fun trail. The base of the trail's GPS coordinates are:

N . 37.01.226
W . 113.18.319

This is a dried up riverbed and there are some really fun rocks to crawl on. I would say it is probably about a 6 on a scale from 1-10.

Also, nearby there is the famous "Honeymoon trail" The coordinates of the base of the trail are:

N. 36.59.745
W.113.18.601

This is real fun, but the only real challenging part is right at the base. Fantastic view though!

G

GregS

I've got another question for you Sam. It looks like your running 16's with a tall tire. Other than buying a set a 16" wheels and mounting new rubber, have you seen anybody running the 18's with different rubber configurations. Stock rubber has a pretty low profile. Seems like the serious off-roaders opt for the 16" wheel setup. I'm not sure you could go much taller on an 18 and still have any wheelwell clearence.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carbonlink