Greetings from Los Angeles!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

discolives78

Reaction score
Hey All!
Hope everyone's doing well this fine day. I just bought my first 1998 Discovery over the course of the weekend. I absolutely love it! I come from a line of 525i and Chevy Tahoe ownership so it's definitely different from what I'm used to. I really wanted to get another SUV but I wanted something that embodies my taste for luxury and the simplicity of a solid vehicle. The Disco is perfect because it's a medium sized vehicle and it still sits above cars. My wife loves trucks (hence the Tahoe) so I knew she would like but I didn't expect her to love it as much as I do. I will be posting an important issue that I came accross this morning but I still look forward to learning more about this classy vehicle as well as making some good friends here! Cheers!

Emerson

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum... I approved all three of your posts... the software blocked them because of pics in your first posts.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635