I need recommendations on ignition coil for a 05 lr3 v8

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gabe

Reaction score
I recently bought some from Amazon and they worked great for about 2 months. Now I'm back to square one with a bunch of misfiring in the engine. According to the scanner it point out the ignition coil #7 #5 are the problem. I've moved both around only to generate more engine codes. What brand would you guy's recommend on purchasing? Any help would be great.
Thank you

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Gabe

Reaction score
I recently bought some from Amazon and they worked great for about 2 months. Now I'm back to square one with a bunch of misfiring in the engine. According to the scanner it point out the ignition coil #7 #5 are the problem. I've moved both around only to generate more engine codes. What brand would you guy's recommend on purchasing? Any help would be great.
Thank you

So I finally got around to changing the spark plugs, coils and the problem continues. I clean the mass air flow sensor and the truck is running great again.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflint2112