IID tool question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

txfromwi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2013 & 2015 Houston TX. 2016 Rochester NY
I am trying to purchase one, but the GAP website does not send me the e-mail to validate my account, so I can't buy it from them.
And Lucky8 does not ship to TX !

Really?

Any other vendors out there?

Except for lots of folks saying this is for real, I would ordinarily write this off as a scam and move on....

LB Bill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lucky8 does not ship to TX
Move to CA ? Sorry, bad joke. GAP is legit. Hadn't heard that about Lucky8 and TX though...strange, but that's where I bought mine on black Friday sale $429. Try e-mailing about your problem to Patrick at [email protected] he's been my support contact. Might not hear back until Monday though- they don't seem to work weekends

LB Bill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GAP website does not send me the e-mail to validate my accoun
....and now that I think of it--When I first tried to create an account and register my device w/GAP, I experienced the same problem. Patrick had to tweak something that let me 'in the door'. I think it's a small-ish operation but w/ a really good product...IMO.

jlglr4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am trying to purchase one, but the GAP website does not send me the e-mail to validate my account

Patrick at GAP is usually quite good about getting back to people. Remember to check your spam/junk folder for the email as well. It is a small outfit. Not sure what we’ll all do when/if this product is discontinued.

Lucky8 not shipping to Texas...strange. I’ve never heard of that before.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72