Interior lock button

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iSurfvilano

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not yet. I need to do a heardwire to the system, hopefully that should do it

I spoke to my dealer about this when I dropped it off for service today. He said a majority of the 2014-2016 (HSE/Lux/Landmark) came with a module under the seat that works in conjunction with the memory switch/buttons. That's why it was plug and play with both my former HSE as well as my Lux. The 2010-2013 require that module since it only came on the lux model. He said he will try to find the part number for me and I will relay it back when I get it.

jcm3

Reaction score
thanks..cause i just installed a memory door trim switch on my 2014 hse and the buttons light up but the memory function doesn't work.

jcm3

Reaction score
I spoke to my dealer about this when I dropped it off for service today. He said a majority of the 2014-2016 (HSE/Lux/Landmark) came with a module under the seat that works in conjunction with the memory switch/buttons. That's why it was plug and play with both my former HSE as well as my Lux. The 2010-2013 require that module since it only came on the lux model. He said he will try to find the part number for me and I will relay it back when I get it.

you ever find out the module part number? I have a 14 and looked under the seat and i dont see the memory seat module underneath.

eli4x4

Reaction score
I went to my local dealer today to talk about this, the module part number for my 2012 truck should be LR025958. I'm still checking on this and what to do... I'll post updates

iSurfvilano

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went to my local dealer today to talk about this, the module part number for my 2012 truck should be LR025958. I'm still checking on this and what to do... I'll post updates

sorry for the late reply. see attached.
Screen Shot 2018-08-08 at 8.27.29 PM.png

eli4x4

Reaction score
Thanks Brian, I've checked under my driver seat just to make sure... from what I'm seeing - if you didn't get the truck with that option the module isn't there.
I'm also not sure about the wiring and connections.

jcm3

Reaction score
perfect thanks..id definitely dont have that module under the seat.

jcm3

Reaction score
Checked the wiring and I don’t see anything that would plug in the module currently

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72