Key fob to adjust height?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

baobay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I read an LR3 thread that stated you can program the key to adjust the vehicle height. Is this possible in the LR4? Has anyone heard of this? The thread did not mention how.

RAAZ227

Reaction score
Yes. Go to page 162 of the owners manual and it describes the operation.

The truck must be stopped. Doors closed. Hazards on.

Hold lock and unlock to raise.

Hold lock and trunk to lower.

baobay

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Got it. Thanks.

tim-in-ca

Full Access Member
Reaction score

So you first must open the truck, turn on hazards, close door, step away then perform the procedure? Looks like the lawyers wrote this one ... probably the same ones that thought it was unsafe to program the NAV while the car is moving! Jeez

garg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So you first must open the truck, turn on hazards, close door, step away then perform the procedure? Looks like the lawyers wrote this one ... probably the same ones that thought it was unsafe to program the NAV while the car is moving! Jeez

There is a hazard light button on the keyfob. I have never used it so I don't if it is just hazard light or a panic button.

Anyone?

RAAZ227

Reaction score

Yep, it's lawyer speak. The manual suggests you can do this so you can adjust the height to hook up a trailer.

There is a hazard light button on the keyfob. I have never used it so I don't if it is just hazard light or a panic button.

Anyone?

The hazard symbol on the fob is what I believe is a panic button.

a517458

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Anyone?

its a panic button...you have to hold it 3,4 seconds...or press it three times within a short period......I once got my car into the dealer and leave it overnight for them to figure out ....because the panic won't cancel....Found out that you have to hold it 3,4 seconds...or press it three times...just to cancel it.....it should be easy, press unlock or panic again.....:ahhhhh::ahhhhh:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo